..pEmInAt la PlaK...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wordless wednesday

Assalamualikum..


i feel so stressed this week..
its because of theres so many assignment...
up till now..there has been 3 assignment i need to submit this week..
we just told to do just last week...omg..hope can finish it soon...


i also stressed up because of my family matters...
how am i supposed to study at the pinch of this huge problems?
just hope that someone could understand me...
someone who i can share about this...
i think my head gonna blow up if i keep thinking about this problem...


currently i feel very lonely right now...
its feel like im not here anymore...
i feel like going far away from here where i can cry out loud so that no one can hear me...


ya Allah..please give me a strong heart to face all this..

No comments: